The Student Learning Services (SLS) team provides a variety of resources and services to support ACPE students with academic literacy, numeracy, and study skills. Studying for a degree can be challenging and the SLS staff are here to make sure the transition to university study is as smooth as possible.
Set yourself up for success by developing your learning skills in a supportive, encouraging environment.
You can access SLS support in a variety of ways:
- Individual consultation with an academic skills advisor to receive individualised assistance understanding different text types and structuring assessments
- Submitting drafts for literacy and numeracy feedback
- Accessing SLS’s comprehensive resources on the SLS Canvas page, including resources on study skills, academic reading and writing, spelling and punctuation, academic integrity and semester planners.
- Phone or online consultations – if students aren’t able to come to campus
- Numeracy support to assist students with maths help and development
For more information, contact us.
Our hours are 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.