Beat the HSC Stress and reserve your spot with ACPE's Early Acceptance Program
If you are looking to turn your passion for Sport, Health, Education or Dance into a career, an industry-recognised qualification from ACPE will give you the foundation you need. Reserve your spot with ACPE and beat the HSC Stress.
ACPE’s Early Acceptance Program offer is an entry pathway for current high school students into ACPE degrees prior to the release of HSC results. This an opportunity to guarantee your place and secure your enrolment at Australia’s leading Sport and Physical Education provider. You don’t need an ATAR to come to ACPE because we look at your eligibility holistically and consider a range of factors.
At ACPE we know that no two people are the same, which is why we offer many different ways for you to join our winning team.
- Secure your place at ACPE and sit your exams with the added confidence of knowing you have received your ACPE offer
- Have a seamless transition to college life with the full support of our Academic and Admissions staff who will help you every step of the way
- Finish Year 12 with less stress and more confidence
- Experience counts – tell us about your work and life experiences
- Have there been any special circumstances? – we can help!
- Are you an Elite Athlete or Coach? – we are part of the Elite Athlete Friendly University network
- Want to make a change? – we recognise partial and completed previous studies through Educational Pathways
- You will be enrolled as a “non-award” student and won’t incur any debt
- If you are able to cope and pass the unit, you can be considered for entry into a degree without an HSC
- If you are accepted into the degree, you will receive credit for the unit you have completed. Students who wish to enter ACPE undergraduate degrees have to meet several entry criteria and inherent course requirements