This Privacy Statement applies to all acpe.edu.au -owned websites and domains, and our wholly owned subsidiaries (“ACPE websites.”)
Personal information that you provide via e-mail or through other online means will be used only for purposes necessary to serve your needs, such as responding to an inquiry or other request for information. This may involve redirecting your inquiry or comment to another person or department better suited to meeting your needs
The ACPE websites may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience and information. If you access those links, you will leave the ACPE website. ACPE does not control those sites or their privacy practices. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites. The personal data you choose to give to unrelated third parties is not covered by the ACPE Privacy Statement.
ACPE collects and analyses non-personal information to evaluate how visitors use the ACPE websites. The following information is collected from server logs for analysis
- User/client hostname – The hostname (or IP address if DNS is disabled) of the user/client requesting access.
- HTTP header, “user agent” – information includes the type of browser, its version, and the operating system it is running on.
- HTTP header, “referrer” – The referrer specifies the page from which the client accessed the current page.
- System date – The date and time of the user/client request.
- Full request – The exact request the user/client made Status – The status code the server returned to the user/client.
- Content length – The content length, in bytes, of the document sent to the user/client.
You can read our Cookies Statement here.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your use of this Web site, please contact the Webmaster.
Approved by Dean on 20 April 2006.