2020 O-Week Semester 1: 2nd March – 4th March
This is the first step on the road to your dream career in sport, health, fitness dance or education. At O-week we will welcome you to our family, you will discover how to create success from your time here at ACPE, and how to have an unforgettable time of your life while you complete your studies.
During O-Week you will:
- Be welcomed to our family by our Dean.
- Get to know your new classmates and current student mentors.
- Meet with your academic and student support teams who will be crucial to your academic success.
- Discover the career development opportunities that lie beyond academia and will help you become a well-rounded industry professional.
- Experience your first taste of student life and all the fun things you can do as an ACPE student.
- Learn how to make the library and IT services work for you.
- Explore your campus and our playground that is Sydney Olympic Park.
The full O-week timetable will be released on the 5th of February 2020
RSVP Now to let us know you are coming along!
Attendance at o-week is highly recommended for all newly commencing students. Please make arrangements for work and family commitments so you can attend.
What to bring
- A pen and notebook
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes (heels and thongs not advised)
- A good attitude!