Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Cross Institutional Study

The college may permit a student enrolled in an award course or program of study at an Australian Higher Education Provider other than the ACPE to complete a unit or units of study at the ACPE, where the student can provide evidence of his or her home institution’s permission for cross-institutional enrolment into the requested unit or units of study at the ACPE.

The Undergraduate Admissions Policy and the Postgraduate Admissions Policy are available on the Policy page.